QML Pathology is one of the largest occupational pathology and employee health testing companies in Australia
We have the experience, personnel and resources to provide the best possible services and equipment to suit your company’s individual requirements.
Our services include:
- Instant Drug Screen kits
- Testing for synthetic cannabinoids
- Pre-employment health screening
- Expert consultation services from specialist staff and pathologists
- Employee Health Screening
- Workplace Health & Safety Screening
- Provision of qualified personnel to provide on-site Drug and Alcohol Screening or pathology collections
- Provision of all required Drug Screening paperwork that conforms to Australian Standards AS4308 (urine) and AS4760 (saliva)
- Access to online results via our exclusive Medway website. We also offer a choice of electronic, printed or faxed results.
- Supply of pre-formatted request stationary personalised for your company
- Access to Australia’s largest pathology courier network
Drugs of Abuse Screening
QML Pathology is a leading provider of drug and alcohol testing programs.
Our laboratories adhere to rigorous quality standards which means you can be assured of accurate, legally defensible AS4308 and AS4760 accredited results in a timely manner. You’ll also have access to cutting edge, scientifically proven analysis as well as a network of specialist pathologists, scientists and recognised expert witnesses.
Partnering with QML Pathology will enable you to incorporate the industry's best practices into your organisation’s drug and alcohol testing program.
This is particularly vital benefit since, through Workplace Health and Safety legislation, employers are responsible for providing a healthy and safe working environment where workplace hazards are identified and managed quickly.
Our partnership includes assistance in the design, implementation and management of your executive and staff health screening programs. We can also offer a range of service and product solutions including:
- Laboratory-based testing
- On-site screening products
- On-site screening services
- Australia-wide drug testing services
Employer Wellness Screening
When you join QML Pathology as a partner, you benefit from state-of-the-art and scientifically proven analysis. You’ll also have unparalleled access to a highly qualified technical team made up of the following:
- Recognised expert witnesses
In fact, partnering with QML Pathology will enable you to incorporate the industry’s best practices into your drug and alcohol testing program. This is a particularly important advantage since, through Workplace Health and Safety legislation, employers are responsible for providing a healthy and safe working environment where workplace hazards are quickly identified and managed. We can assist you with contacting certified Medical Review Officers for the design, implementation and management of your executive and staff health screening programs.
What’s more, we can offer a range of service and product solutions including:
- Occupational risk testing
- Pre-employment checks
- Wellness Screening and Vaccination Services
- Life Insurance testing
- Australia-wide services
To access our web portal For Result Management, click here.